Thursday, October 20, 2011

A True Tale of Entertaining Angels Unawares (LLJL)

I was running the Carousel at work the other day...                                                             And even though I normally love being assigned there, this particular day I was feeling a little down but,                                      I was determined to keep my Spirits high for the kids...
Toward the end of my shift as a sweet little boy and his grandfather were exiting,            I was saying my usual cheery "Bye-bye's!", when he stopped suddenly and in a surprising gesture held out his arms to me...
Shocked, as this rarely, if ever, happens, I bent down to this little cherub and received the most loving, warm, long hug than I can ever remember...
I was literally brought to tears as I thanked him and told him gratefully, that he had made my day!
I had been concerned over some issues in my life, and at that moment I realized that this bundle of love, this sweet, unassuming little angel...
Was truly sent to me as a sign...that everything was fine...and that all was indeed well in my world...
And I was reminded of the Biblical words...
"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing, some people have entertained angels unaware." Heb. 13:2
Look always through the eyes of your Heart and become aware, for there are signs of the glory everywhere and that we are not alone...
But these signs are never more prevalent than in the seemingly random acts of love and kindness we give to one another...
Much Gratitude and Heartfelt Blessings to You, my Beloved Little Earth Angel...
May Your Life Always be Graced with Abundance, Joy and Love!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment