Sunday, September 23, 2012

Dedicated In Loving Memory, William Robert Lorenzo (2/28/1942 - 9/8/1964)


On the 48th Anniversary of my Beloved Brother's crossing into the world of Spirit... In honor and in remembrance of the sacred gift of his all too brief Life here on this Earthly Realm...

To My Beautiful Brother Bill...
You were my Best Friend, Confidante, Mentor, Soulmate, Touchstone.
Gone too soon...
But Your Spirit lives on every day in my Heart of Hearts...
You are, in fact, My Heart...
And Truly, the Wind beneath my Wings...
I will continue your legacy of Love every day of my Life...

These words from the song "Vincent" written to honor another tortured artist, whose life also ended all to soon, by his own hand, always reminds of your beautiful soul...

"...Now I understand, what you tried to say to me...
How you suffered for your sanity...
And when no hope was left in sight...
On that starry, starry night, you took your life as lovers often do...
And I could have told you (William) this world was never meant for one as Beautiful as You..."

"All things change, moving motionlessly but Love" ~ (L.Lorenzo, 1971)

"Do not stand at my grave and weep
I Am not there...I do not sleep.
I Am a thousand winds that blow
I Am the diamond glints on snow.
I Am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I Am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning, Hush.
I Am the swift uplifting rush,
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I Am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry...
I Am not there...I did not die."
~ Unknown

May you always rest safely in the Arms of the Angels...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment