Sunday, July 3, 2011

Keeping the Watch, Like a Hawk (LLJL)

Keeping the Watch...Like a Hawk
 
The following is a quote from the end of the movie Protocol...
A sentiment that I have chosen to share, this Holiday weekend...
Lest we forget, that the "Good Fight for Freedom" did not end 235 years ago...
That, in Truth, it is even more relevant and important today,
That we remain ever vigilant and aware...
...And that we continue to raise our Voices to that which we would claim as our most sacred heritage...

The real Truth is, that the precious freedoms our founding fathers fought so hard to procure for themselves and future generations have slowly and methodically been removed from our society...
Let us, then, vow to keep the perpetual watch,
Llike our Spirit Brother, the Hawk...
Lest thier work be in vane...
The cost of our apathy, complacency, and refusal to see, will be our most precious commodity...
Our Most basic Right as Physical and Spiritual Beings...
Freedom...Freedom for All!

I don't know about you...
But this weekend and every day forth, I will be making my own fireworks...
Until this land, our people, this world, our Beloved Mother Gaia...
Is every glorious thing they have been intended to be!!!!

"You want to know something? Before I worked for the government, I'd never read the Constitution. I didn't even begin to know how things worked. I didn't read the newspaper, except to look up my horoscope. And I never read the Declaration of Independence. But I knew they had, the ones were talking about, the experts, they read it. They just forgot what it was about. That its about We, the People. And that's ME. I'm We, the People. And you're We, the People. And we're all We, the People, all of us.

"So when they sell me that ten cent diamond ring or down the river or to some guy who wears a lot of medals, then that means they're selling ALL of us, all of we the people. And when YOU guys spend another pile of money and when you give away or sell all those guns and tanks, and every time you invite another foreign big shot to the White House and hug and kiss him and give him presents, it has a direct effect on We the People's lives.

"So if we don't, I mean if I don't know what you're up to, and if I don't holler and scream when I think you're doing it wrong, and if I just mind my own business and don't vote or care, then I just get what I deserve. So now that I'm a private citizen again, you're going to have to watch out for me. 'Cause I'm going to be watching all of you. Like a hawk."

~ Excerpt from the Movie "Protocol"

No comments:

Post a Comment