Friday, June 24, 2011

The Warriors Prayer by Stuart Wilde

A Warrior's Prayer by Stuart Wilde

by Linda Living Joy Lorenzo on Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 10:58pm
I Am what I Am

In having faith in the beauty within me,
I develop trust.

In softness,
I have strength.

In silence,
I walk with the gods.

In Peace,
I understand myself and the world.

In conflict,
I walk away.

In detachment,
I am free.

In respecting all living things,
I respect myself.

In dedication,
I honor the courage within me.

In eternity,
I have compassion for the nature of all things.

In Love,
I unconditionally accept the evolution of others.

In Freedom,
I have power.

In my individuality,
I express the Divinity within me.

In service,
I give of what I have become.

I Am what I Am

Eternal, Immortal, Universal and Infinite.

(This is a favorite of mine, which I say everyday during my morning time of prayer and meditation..
Just wanted to share it with all of my fellow Warrior's of the Light!)


No comments:

Post a Comment