Friday, June 24, 2011

The ABC'S OF ME (TRY THIS ITS FUN!)

The A.B.C.'s of Me


A - Age: 58 (and counting)

B - Bed size: Full just enough room for me and my guy :)

C - Chore you hate: could be two? scrubbing on my hands and knees, windows

D - Dog's name:- only focus on animals in the wild

E - Essential start your day: Meditation, Morning Pages

F - Favorite color(s): purple, pink, indigo

G - Gold or Silver: Its all good!

H - Height:5'1" - used to be 5'3" - but I must have shrunk...

I - Instruments you play: - drums, didgederoo , tamborine,

J - Job title: Writer, Speaker, Mentor, Intuitive

K - Kid(s): William (32), Christian, (23), Ashley (21)

L - Living arrangements: cozy 1 bedroom...living and loving the simple life these days

M - Mom's name: Mary

N - Nicknames: Bubbie, Leilani, but my closest friends and family members just call me God

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: tonsils out - age 5 - havent been back since, Thank you, Very Much...Don't do hospitals or doctors...

P - Pet Peeve: not a peeve really, but when people are deliberately cruel or unkind it saddens me.

Q - Quote from a movie: - Movie - Bridges of Madison County - "This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.."

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 1 brother (My Beloved William) - made his transistion at age 22

T - Time you wake up: between 6 - 7AM

U - Underwear: Uh...yeah!

V - Vegetable you dislike: BRUSSEL SPROUTS AND MUSHROOMS...YUCK!!!!

W - Ways you run late: I am very, very rarely late...but on occasion, too much going on at home, phone calls, people stopping over...etc

X - X-rays you've had: : - Don't do Xrays

Y - Yummy food you make: - I make a mean Eggplant Parm and Veg Chili and the best Spaghetti Sauce on the Planet!

Z - Zoo favorite: Don't do the zoo or the circus...its just plain wrong. All Gaia's creatures were meant to live Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment