Friday, June 24, 2011

A Valentine's Day Treatise to My Family (LLJL and Iyanla Vanzant)

I AM...

by Linda Living Joy Lorenzo on Thursday, January 22, 2009 at 10:42am
Just a reminder to all my Beautiful Sisters and Brothers...

This is how I see You...

This is Who You Really Are!

I AM a Divine Instrument of Universal Power!

I AM a Divine Reflection of Universal Love!

I AM Perfection at its Best!

I AM Whole and Complete!

I AM Enough!

I AM Unlimited and Abundant!

I AM Divinely Capable!

I AM a Beauty to Behold!

I AM Joy in Motion!

I AM the Greatest Miracle in the World!

I AM the Light of the World!

I AM the Love that Encompasses All!

I AM the Peace that is Everywhere Present!

I AM Passion and Creativity Expressing!

I AM all that I AM, and Life is Graced by my Presence!

The Truth of Who I AM cannot be altered or changed.

For All this I am so grateful...AND SO IT IS!

-Excerpts from "One Day My Soul Just Opened Up" by Iyanla Vanzant (with a few of my own thrown in:)

No comments:

Post a Comment