Friday, June 24, 2011

Linda-Ology (More Unecessary but Fun Facts you probably don't need to know...:)

LINDA-OLOGY

by Linda Living Joy Lorenzo on Thursday, March 19, 2009 at 2:48am
FOOD-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice?
Blue Cheese

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Tavern on the Green, NYC (Before it closed :(

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Pasta, Pasta and more Pasta

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Broccoli, Spinach, Artichoke Hearts, Sweet Peppers, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Feta Cheese (That's right, I'm a veg head...:)

What do you like to put on your toast?
Orange Marmalade

How do you like your eggs?
Anyway I can get them, scrambled, poached, fried, omelets, florentine, ranchero, enchilada, over easy, under easy...what the heck, I guess I'm just plain easy (when it comes to eggs that is)

Pizza Hut or Domino's?
Pizza Hut Pan

Favorite Cocktail?
Champagne or Margarita's

BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
tonsils - 5 years of age, and my three kids

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
my granddaughter/son

What time do you ususally go to bed?
Whenever I please...I work for myself

BULLCRAPOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I don't believe in death.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to
Joy

Other Names you go by?
Joy Queen, Namaste' (my granddaughters name for me), and God

Two things you want really badly right now:
A Permanent Universal Peace
To be at my "homestead" in Maine

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Yes, (Come on be honest, you know you would too)

Inspirational thought for the day?
"Carpe Diem!" "There are two ways to live your life...One is though nothing is a miracle...The other is though everything is a miracle!" - Albert Einstein.

DUMBOLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
None

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
3 weeks ago...I ran into them every day...was on Grand Jury Duty

Favorite Month?
November (My Birthday, Fall and Thanksgiving)

Favorite body part?
My Heart

If you could have any superpower what would you choose?
Only One... AWWW...I want at least two...:) To Fly! and "Beam Me Up Scottie!"

Book you are reading at the current time?
Rock your world with The Divine Mother by Sondra Ray
The Perfection of the Morning by Sharon Butala
and A Course in Miracles

CURRENTOLOGY

Missing someone?
Yes, My Native American Family in Maine

Mood?
Bliss

What are you listening to?
Miles Davis

Watching?
The computer monitor...hello?

Worrying about?
Can't remember how to do that anymore...:)

RANDOMOLOGY

What’s the last movie you watched? Did you like it?
Chocolat...Yes, it's one of my favorites!

Do you smile often?
Perpetually

Do you always answer your phone?
Not when its tele-marketers

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
I don't do text

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
purple

Favorite Christmas song?
"The Christmas Song" (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire by the incomparable Mel Torme')

What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
To be surrounded by love

Can you do push ups?
Yes, but why would I need or want to?

Can you do chin ups?
Depends on how motivated I am

Does the future make you nervous or excited?
I live in the Now...the future is an illusion

Ever been in a car wreck?
No, but I've been in a wrecked car

Do you have an accent?
So I've been told by people who don't come from Upstate NY

What is the last tv show that made you cry?
Touched by an Angel (I watch the reruns)
Does Big Bang Theory count ? (Tears of laughter:)

Plans tonight?
Apparently none...I'm here answering these ridiculous questions

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
I'm sure I have felt like it at times...but the jury is still out on whether or not I actually touched bottom.

Have you ever been given roses?
I'm a goddess, Of course I have!

Current worry?
Hakuna Matata

Current hate right now?
The feeling that I have resolved my old stuff (issues)...and here it comes again...

Met someone who changed your life? When?
Yes, Everyone I meet, Every day

What song represents you?
Everything by Alanis Morrisette

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Shape Shifting

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Hmmm....REALLY don't think you want to know that...TOO MUCH INFORMATION...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment