Thursday, June 23, 2011

Prayers by Iyanla Vanzant ( A Compilation)

(shared from her book, "Every Day I Pray")


Prayer for Clarity ~ Iyanla Vanzant

Dear Father God, Mother God, Blessed Holy Spirit

Teach me to monitor my thoughts and desires to ensure that they are filled with love, harmony and peace for myself and everyone in my life, in all situations and under all circumstances.

Remind me that my mind can make loving, peaceful decisions and choices because you are a part of my mind.

I am willing and ready to enter a new life, a fearless life, a joy-filled life, a peaceful life.

I know that once I rid my mind of dark, doubtful, fearful thoughts, I will live the life I desire.

I believe that once my desire is centered on your love, your peace, your will, the reality I live will be the life I dream of.

Teach me, Dear God, to change my thought patterns and to use my mind in an orderly way.

I now accept as truth that once I put my mind to proper use, I Am Renewed! I Am Invigorated! I am filled with the confidence of One Who Knows, Feels and Lives through the bounty of God's Love, God's Grace and God's Unlimited Abundant Good.

Let It Be So.
And So It Is.


The Power of Peace by Iyanla Vanzandt

Today, I decree there is but one power and one presence
operating in my mind, my body, my life and all of my affairs.
I decree that the presence and the power of peace consumes me.
I shall decree a thing, and it shall be established unto me.

The melody of peace now sings in my soul.

I now dance the dance of peaceful freedom.
I now radiate the love and peace of the divine.
I now draw from every experience the highest and the best.
I Am confident, peace filled and spiritually powerful.

There is a Lily in the Valley, and all is well in my soul.

I now decree it so.
And So It Is!

No comments:

Post a Comment